60-Day Emergency Food Supply, Disaster Camping Outdoor Earthquake food Kit | 720 Chewable emergency food supply meal Tablets
- Emergency Food Supply.
- Chocolate, Butterscotch, Vanilla, Strawberry flavor.
- 720 food tablets.
- 25 year shelf life. (unopened)
- Made in the USA
- Contain 15 Essential 100% Vitamins and Minerals. Made with the highest quality protein.
- The 'Just in Case' Emergency Food Supply, The Survival Tabs backup for the situations such as emergencies & natural disasters. This is the best possible food in the smallest possible volume. Created to supply the body with all the daily essential vitamins and minerals needed when facing uncertainty. The compact design allows for easy storage and is perfect for individual emergency kits & emergency food supplies.
- Serving Size: 12 Chewable Tablets
- Dimensions (inches): L 8.5 x W 5.5 x D .25
- Weight: 3.5 oz x 30 pouches
- Contains: 24 Tablets per packet. x 30 pouches
- Resealable: Yes
- Ingredients: NON-FAT DRY MILK SOLIDS, SUCROSE, VEGETABLE OILS (INCLUDING SUNFLOWER AND/OR SAFFLOWER OIL), CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ASCORBIC ACID, VITAMIN E ACETATE, NIACINAMIDE, FERROUS FUMARATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, POTASSIUM PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMIN HUDROCHLORIDE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D3, FOLIC ACID, POTASSIUM IODIDE, CYANOCOBALAMIN.
Emergency Food Supply contain 100% of the U.S. RDA of 15 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Made with the highest quality protein which is essential in survival situations where your body needs to assimilate as much as possible from what you eat. With most the food we eat 30%-60% of the calorie content leaves the body unused. Emergency Food Supply have highly concentrated formula that 99% of their calorie content is absorbed by the body with 97% of the protein content being available to repair or replacement of muscles, nerves, etc.
SHELF LIFE AND SUSTAINABILITY
We have samples of Emergency Food Supply that were produced in 1974-75. They have been stored at room temperature. We test them periodically and have found little, if any, deterioration or loss of vitamin or food value. Our results showed negligible loss in these areas. Freezing temperatures will have no effect at all on these tablets. We would estimate the shelf-life is 25 years, but suggest rotating them to ensure maximum food value every 2-3 years.
Twelve 3.9 grams of Emergency Food Supply contains: Fat 25%, Protein 9%, Carbohydrates 58%, Iron 18 mg. (as Ferrous Fumarate), other minerals, 2% (from milk solids), and the following vitamins in percentages shown of their USRDA adult allowance. There are approximately 20 calories in a 3.9 gram Emergency Food Supply.
Vitamin A........ ..... 5,000 I.U...... ...100%
Vitamin D........ ..... 400 I.U. ...........100%
Vitamin E.......... ... 30 E.I.U. ..........100%
Thiamine (B1). ..... 1.5 mg. .............100%
Riboflavin ... ..........1.7 mg. ............100%
Niacin ... ...............20.0 mg. ..........100%
Pyridoxine (B6)..... 2.0 mg. ............100%
Folic Acid ... .........0.4 mg. ............100%
Vitamin B12 ... ......3.0 mg. ............100%
Vitamin C ... ..........60.0 mg. .........100%
EMERGENCY FOOD TABS CONCEPT
When the Emergency Food Supply were formulated, a host of factors were considered in order to adapt them to their purpose as a lightweight, emergency. Life-sustaining food ration:
1. The less intake of food, the more efficient the body becomes. Basically, when food intake is reduced, it remains in the digestive tract longer and assimilates more completely.
2. Generally, of the food we eat, a great deal of it is not digested and used up as calories. Emergency Food Supply are 100% digestible as well as completely assimilated by the body.
3. The quality of the food we eat is more important than quantity. Poor quality protein, carbohydrates, and fat can put a strain on the digestive organ, especially the kidneys.
In the Emergency Food Supply , we have used protein of a high biological value, which is 100% utilized. This helps protect the body from cannibalism of its own protective tissues. The fat is composed totally of fatty acids which provide the essential ingredients of fat. The carbohydrates are of the high quality and 100% utilized too.
4. In 90% of all survival situations, some additional food will be available. Emergency Food Supply are designed to be the Margin of Survival. For example, if one were lost in a jungle area, one might have to find grubs, insects, berries, small animals or whatever to eat. One would have to adapt to the circumstances quickly until he found his way out or was rescued. Emergency Food Supply would be that Margin of Survival, along with whatever one could gather, to sustain oneself as long as necessary. Another example, would be desert or sea survival. In these cases, little supplemental food may be available. Emergency Food Supply would sustain one as long as he would expect to live normally, before being overcome by exposure, the elements, or lack of water.
The Survival Tabs were developed more than 30 years ago and were inspired by the early space program. Due to zero gravity in space, American scientists theorized that astronauts might experience difficulty digesting food properly, potentially causing malnourishment. Of great importance was maintaining the astronaut's physical functions such as dexterity, stamina, coordination, and mental alertness. Thus began the search for a food product that would provide the daily nutrition needed to carry out missions, while meeting the tight storage requirements of spacecraft. By combining high biological value proteins, carbohydrates, and fatty acids with 100% USRDA of 15 essential vitamins and minerals in a delicious chewable tablet, The Survival Tabs provide the best possible nutrition in the smallest possible volume. Just as the space program has evolved, so have the uses for The Survival Tabs. With a significant 25-year shelf life, The Survival Tabs are ideal for long-term food storage. Because they are packed with vitamins and minerals to help sustain energy and are also lightweight and easy to carry, The Survival Tabs are being used by outdoor enthusiasts, busy professionals, athletes, and rescue teams around the globe.
The Survival Tabs are meant to keep you alive and going for months at a time. A person can survive 4-5 months by eating The Survival Tabs exclusively. One daily serving of 12 tablets contains 240 calories, which gives the body the basic daily nourishment required when the recommended calorie intake cannot be met. The Survival Tabs eliminate the need to forage for food in situations where you are lost, stranded, or trapped.
In an emergency situation, one 180-tablet bottle of chewable tabs supplies a person with 15 days worth of survival food based on the recommended consumption of 12 tablets per day. This can be stretched to a 30-day supply under extreme conditions. The Survival Tabs remain usable for 90 days once opened, before losing their efficacy. They have an unopened shelf life of 25 years. This makes them ideal to store in preparation for natural disasters.
The quality of the food we eat is more important than the quantity. Of a foods’ theoretical calorie content, 30-60% is unused by the body and converts to unhealthy fat. The Survival Tabs are so completely and quickly digested they have a 99% absorption rate. Within ﬁve minutes of consuming the tabs, 97% of the protein is available to repair and replace essential body tissues and ﬂuids. These tabs were created for the Early Space Program using high-quality protein, carbohydrates and fat to provide the body with 100% of the daily essential vitamins and minerals required to maintain physical functions such as dexterity, stamina and coordination.
***Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.***
|720 Tabs Emergency Food Survival Gluten Free and Non-GMO 25 Years Shelf Life||Food Supply 96 Tabs Emergency Food Replacement Disaster Preparedness||Ultimate Preparedness Emergency Food Supply 25 year shelf life||Emergency Food Ration Survival MREs Food Replacement||Emergency Food Survival Food Meal Replacement MREs Gluten Free and Non-GMO|
|Day Serving||60 days||8 days||120 days||15 days||2 days|
|Shelf-Life||25 years||25 years||25 years||25 years||25 years|
Emergency Foods contain 100% of the U.S. RDA of 15 Essential Vitamins & Minerals. Made with the highest quality protein which is essential in survival situations where your body needs to assimilate as much as possible from what you eat. With most of the food, we eat 30%-60% of the calorie content leaves the body unused. The Survival Tabs have such a highly concentrated formula that 99% of their calorie content is absorbed by the body with 97% of the protein content being available to repair or replacement of muscles, nerves, etc.