This magnesium flintstones is the most important item in your survival kit is the means to make a fire. with it, you can easily and quickly start a fire when you need one?
Its high-heat spark makes fire building easy in any weather and at any altitude. It is an essential tool for any one in any military and outdoor activities, including fishing, camping, hiking or hunting trips. It is also good as a survival tool -- the bright spark can be used as an emergency signal or to deter attackers.
- Produces a high-heat sparks easily -- ignite paper, dry grass or bark.
- Lightweight, safe and fireproof.
- Applicable at anywhere, anytime and any condition, including moist weather or low temperature.
- Easy to use, portable.
- Durable -- Every flint can be used for more than one thousand times.
- Flint Diameter: 0.3inch or 8MM.
- Flint Length: 2.95inch or 7.5cm.
- Scraper Length: 2.7inch or 7cm.
- Material : flint (magnesium), scraper (iron).
- Weight: 42g or 1.48oz.
How to Use:
- Place the flint on ground upwardly and put the scraper vertically to the flint, then scrape some magnesium powder on some inflammable materials, like paper or branch.
- Place the flint on ground at about 45 and 2.5 cm from the magnesium powder scraped, then scrape the flint fast to produce spark so as to light up the inflammable material.